SMS

Mar 18, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Hello,

The code looks very promising! Good work!

I saw your last post concerning sending a SMS, but I have no idea how to achieve this. Do you have a sample code snipped how the connection must be initialized and how the message must be sent to an SMSC?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Alex

Coordinator
Mar 20, 2010 at 1:25 AM
Hi Alex,
sorry for take so long.

It is needed to be implemented like layer on top of current CAPI.NET. Problem is that currently I do not have any SMSC gateway which I can use for test. If you want to submit code, I will be happy to add it to the project.

I am planing probably to put it for the next release but will take some time. Specifications are not easy and testing takes time.

Regards
Michail
On Mar 18, 2010, at 11:51 AM, kerschl wrote:

Hello,

The code looks very promising! Good work!

I saw your last post concerning sending a SMS, but I have no idea how to achieve this. Do you have a sample code snipped how the connection must be initialized and how the message must be sent to an SMSC?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Alex

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (CAPI@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email CAPI@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com