accepting a call

Apr 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Hello Michail,

I like your Capi-SDK but I have a problem with accepting a call.

I want to change the application in a way to accept (or reject) a call by a click on a button. (not as in you demo automatically)
But how can I accept the call outside the IncomingPhysicalConnection-Event?

Can you give me a hint?

Regards,
Frank

Coordinator
Apr 6, 2010 at 5:32 PM
Hi,
I will prepare some example this week.

Regards
Michail
On Apr 3, 2010, at 11:31 PM, fsteding wrote:

Hello Michail,

I want to change the application in a way to accept (or reject) a call by a click on a button. (not as in you demo automatically)

Can you give me a hint?

Regards,
Frank

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (CAPI@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email CAPI@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Apr 7, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Hi Frank,
I added answer method to the Connection class and now is possible to answer when you decide. I also update example. There are 2 new buttons (Answer and Hangup).
Hope this helps.

Regards
Michail

On Apr 3, 2010, at 11:31 PM, fsteding wrote:

Hello Michail,

Can you give me a hint?

Regards,
Frank

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (CAPI@discussions.codeplex.com)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 9, 2010 at 3:30 PM
Edited Apr 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Hi Michail,

thank you for your quick help.
I'm visiting a fair in Frankfurt until next weekend, so I have no ISDN-Port to make a try.
Afterwards I will test it - It sounds very good!

Regards
Frank

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Hi Frank
I test it on my primux, hope will work on your hardware too.
Feedback is welcome.
Regards
Michail
On Apr 9, 2010, at 5:30 PM, fsteding wrote:

Hi Michail,
thank you for your quick help.
I'm visiting a fair in Frankfurt until next weekend, so I have no ISDN-Port to make a try.
Afterwards I will test it - It sounds very good!
Regards
Frank

Apr 17, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Hello Michail,

a first test with an AVM Fritz!PCMCIA-Card was successfull!
In the Future a will test it with an Auerswald Compact 4410 USB (telephone switchboard) which can be connected via USB and makes an CAPI available on this connection.

Regards
Frank